As announced in the Governor’s statement of June 04, 2021, the Reserve Bank will conduct the third tranche of open market purchase of government securities of ₹40,000 crore under the G-sec Acquisition Programme (G-SAP 1.0) on June 17, 2021. Of this, state development loans (SDLs) would be purchased up to ₹10,000 crore.
2. Accordingly, the Reserve Bank will purchase government securities and state development loans (SDLs) through a multi-security auction using the multiple price method. The details of the securities are given in Annex.
3. The Reserve Bank reserves the right to:
decide on the quantum of purchase of individual securities.
accept bids for less than the aggregate amount.
purchase marginally higher/lower than the aggregate amount due to rounding-off.
accept or reject any or all the bids either wholly or partially without assigning any reasons.
4. Eligible participants should submit their bids in electronic format on the Reserve Bank of India Core Banking Solution (E-Kuber) system between 10:00 am and 11:00 am on June 17, 2021. Only in the event of system failure, physical bids would be accepted. Such physical bid should be submitted to Financial Markets Operations Department (email; Phone no: 022-22630982) in the prescribed form obtainable from RBI website (https://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/BS_ViewForms.aspx) before 11:00 am.
5. The result of the auctions will be announced on the same day and successful participants should ensure availability of securities in their SGL account by 12 noon on June 18, 2021.
Chief General Manager
Press Release: 2021-2022/347
1. Purchase of Government securities
The Reserve Bank will purchase the following government securities. There is no security-wise notified amount.
|Sr. No||ISIN||Security||Date of Maturity|
|1||IN0020160035||6.97% GS 2026||06-Sep-2026|
|2||IN0020170026||6.79% GS 2027||15-May-2027|
|3||IN0020170174||7.17% GS 2028||08-Jan-2028|
|4||IN0020150069||7.59% GS 2029||20-Mar-2029|
|5||IN0020200294||5.85% GS 2030||01-Dec-2030|
|6||IN0020210020||6.64% GS 2035||16-Jun-2035|
2. Purchase of State Development Loans
The Reserve Bank will purchase the following state development loans (SDLs). Aggregate amount of purchase would be up to ₹10,000 crore. There is no security-wise notified amount. Any shortfall in purchase of state development loans would be utilized towards purchase of government securities.
|Sr. No.||State||ISIN||Security||Date of Maturity|
|1||ANDHRA PRADESH||IN1020160082||7.42% ANDHRA SDL 2031||14-Sep-2031|
|2||BIHAR||IN1320190193||7.17% BIHAR SDL 2030||29-Jan-2030|
|3||GUJARAT||IN1520150112||8.26% GUJARAT SDL 2031||13-Jan-2031|
|4||GUJARAT||IN1520190183||7.17% GUJARAT SDL 2030||08-Jan-2030|
|5||HARYANA||IN1620200122||6.59% HARYANA SDL 2030||11-Nov-2030|
|6||KARNATAKA||IN1920190148||7.16% KARNATAKA SDL 2030||08-Jan-2030|
|7||KARNATAKA||IN1920180156||8.22% KARNATAKA SDL 2031||30-Jan-2031|
|8||MADHYA PRADESH||IN2120200240||7.03% MADHYAPRADESH SDL 2031||17-Feb-2031|
|9||MAHARASHTRA||IN2220190010||8.15% MAHARASHTRA SDL 2030||16-Apr-2030|
|10||MAHARASHTRA||IN2220200033||6.54% MAHARASHTRA SDL 2030||27-May-2030|
|11||PUNJAB||IN2820180148||8.45% PUNJAB SDL 2031||06-Mar-2031|
|12||PUNJAB||IN2820180098||8.56% PUNJAB SDL 2030||29-Aug-2030|
|13||RAJASTHAN||IN2920200796||7.15% RAJASTHAN SDL 2031||17-Mar-2031|
|14||RAJASTHAN||IN2920200689||7.05% RAJASTHAN SDL 2031||17-Feb-2031|
|15||TAMILNADU||IN3120200222||6.33% TAMILNADU SDL 2030||22-Jul-2030|
|16||TAMILNADU||IN3120200339||6.53% TAMILNADU SDL 2031||06-Jan-2031|
|17||UTTAR PRADESH||IN3320200329||7.17% UTTARPRADESH SDL 2031||10-Mar-2031|
|18||UTTAR PRADESH||IN3320200337||7.16% UTTARPRADESH SDL 2031||17-Mar-2031|
|19||WEST BENGAL||IN3420190198||7.10% WESTBENGAL SDL 2030||12-Feb-2030|
|20||WEST BENGAL||IN3420190172||7.23% WESTBENGAL SDL 2030||15-Jan-2030|